Country Charts

5

1

#1

6

3

#2

2

9

#3

6

2

#4

4

5

#5

3

7

#6

3

10

#7

3

8

#8

7

4

#9

12

6

#10

2

13

#11

1

NEW

#12

2

14

#13

1

1

#14

8

7

#15

Patrick Stafford

As Long As You Stay Gone

Gulf Stream Riders

Circle Up

Dustin White

It Ain't The Whiskey

Austin Hopkins

Where My Heart Has Been Before

Todd Barrow

Country's Just Cooler

Cage And Focx

Country Style

Donna Marie

Shelter

Savannah Leighton

Shovel Or The Gun

Mercy Shine

That's Where You'll Find Me

Lee Sims

Live Myself To Death Before I Die

Daniel Owen 

Southern Heart

Flat River Band

Beauty Amongst The Trees

Rae Marks

Own Kind Of Sunshine

The Moonlit Road

A Boy's Got Better Things To Do

Here is how the KB Country Radio Top 15 works.  These are not the rules, it is how we calculate and figure things out week to week.  This is what we call a revolving chart which means it is partially dependent on the previous week's chart.  Each week is NOT a brand new Top 15.  Songs on the current Top 15 are given a point value based on their position on the chart.  Next songs that are voted on are given points based entirely on how they finish in voting.  If you finish first in voting you get first place points, not the votes you received. This counts for the first 15 vote getters as of course we have a Top 15 Chart.  These two point values are combined and this total accounts for 60% of the total.  The other 40% of the points comes from 4 categories that songs are graded on internally by the station, that are secret so as not to be influenced in any way by fans etc. It is a tried and true system I have used for years that gives consistency week to week and gives the listeners and fans the most say in who the Top 15 songs are.  We thank everyone for their weekly participation in our countdown.

Listen to the Jukebox Top 15 countdown 

every Friday

@ 8PM on KB Country Radio.

Plus the replay Saturdays at 9am  

You may vote once per day for your favorite artist. You may also vote for multiple artists if you have more than one you'd like to support. Voting ends at midnight every Thursday and you can hear the results every Friday night at 8pm at www.kbcountryradio.ca Rules listed below.
KB Country Radio Jukebox Top 15
Cage and Focx - Country Style
The Moonlit Road - A Boys Got Better Things To Do
Mercy Shine – That’s Where You’ll Find Me
Donna Marie – Shelter
Lee Sims – Live Myself to Death Before I Die
Gulf Stream Riders - Circle Up
Austin Hopkins - Where My Heart Has Been Before
Daniel Owen - Southern Heart
Patrick Stafford - As Long As You Stay Gone
Todd Barrow - Country's Just Cooler
Savannah Leighton - Shovel Or The Gun
Rae Marks - Own Kind Of Sunshine
Dustin White - It Ain't The Whiskey
A Great New Song - Coming Soon
Flat River Band - Beauty Amongst The Trees
Derek Lersch - Midnight Moonlight
Separate Charm - Asking For A Friend
Zak & NEM - Roll Baby
Jake Gray - Three Days On The Mountain
Other
Please Specify:
The Jukebox Top Ten is a revolving chart with each week's voting results being combined with the previous week"s chart. Voting represents 60% towards chart calculations. Use of VPN and other like devices for mass voting will result in those votes being disqualified. Please play fair so it can continue to be fun and beneficial to the artists.
Created with Poll Maker

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

Austin Hopkins

Right Now

The Ronan Gallagher Band

Cannot Find My Feet

Brian Jacobs

On A Roll

The Moonlit Road

Drive

Stephen B Lawrence

Don't Feel Like Home

Dan Badger

Free Falling In Love

Jessie Lynn

What Happens In The Country

Gulf Stream Riders

End Of The Line

Arlene Quinn

Jackpot

Avery Blank

Not Over

The Moonlit Road

Carefree Days

Brian Jacobs

Guitar Lady

Gulf Stream Riders

Caroline

Matt Westin

Stomp On

Warren Friesen

Someone Should Tell Her

Amanda Rose

Little Girl's Dream

Wayne Stewart

Back When

Dirt Road Diary

Let's Get Gone

Chris Moreau

Goin' To Texas

Jet Black Motorcade

Wearing Out A Dream

Patrick Stafford

Beer In The Fridge

Wildfire

Billboard Sign

Steel Ivory

Rose' All Day

Shane Larmand

Diamond Spine

Creatures of Clay

Lay It Down

Nov 1_001
Nov 8_001
Sept 6_001
Sept 13_001
Sept 20_001
Sept 27_001
July 5_001
July 12_001
July 19_001
July 26_001
May 3_001
May 10_001
May 17_001
May 24_001
May 31_001
Oct 25_001
Oct 4_001
Oct 11_001
oct 18_001
August 2_001
August 9_001
August 16_001
Aug 23 Country_001
Aug 30 Country_001
June 7_001
June 14_001
June 21_001
June 28_001